Saturday, July 26, 2014

B'day Lunch-13 Course Meal !!

It was my daughter's 20th Birthday. So i wanted to make it special but I didn't want it to be just another treat at another 5-star hotel...because it misses the mother's touch.(She really likes my cooking) :)
So decided to cook a 13 course meal. And wanted to share this with all my readers and friends who have encouraged me by liking my page and reading my recipes which I keep posting to make cooking easy...











5 types of fry: Dal er bori fry, potato fry, karela (bittergourd) fry, Tinda fry and fish fry(mackerel).

Main course: Rice accompanied by her favourite masoor dal, palak paneer, shahi paneermasala egg curry, butter chicken, prawn malai kari, mutton kosha (lamb) and payesham.

1 comment:

  1. All over the world, the best known varieties of rice is Basmati Organic Rice in Pakistan. Basmati rice is a variety of slightly grained, aromatic, top long grain rice in Pakistan. The Punjab region in the Himalayan foothills is home to Pakistan’s Super Kernel Basmati rice. Pakistan is one of the world’s major rice exporters and according to Live best Pakistani rice Index, approximately 3 million MTS rice (processed) per annum are shipped to China, the Middle East, Europe and East Africa.

    ReplyDelete