Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Boneless Tandoori chicken

I am sure you all will love this recipe.
I didn't use my microwave for this recipe as there was a power issue that day. I cooked it using the good old stove. So I thought, Why not make a boneless version of Tandoori chicken with some of my homemade delicious naan!! Tandoori chicken & Naan is a great combination. 
Thank God I tried this method. It was really delicious and tasted exactly like the juicy tandoori chicken from restaurants. My family loved it

Ingredients used:

  • Boneless chicken cubes: 500 grams
  • Ginger garlic paste:1Tbsp
  • Coriander powder:1 tsp
  • Cumin powder: 1 tsp
  • Chili powder: 1 tsp
  • Lemon juice: 2 tsp
  • Curd/sour cream: 3 Tbsp
  • Garam masala: :1 tsp
  • Dried methi: 1 tsp
  • Mustard oil:2 Tbsp
  • Salt according to taste

Procedure :


Marinate chicken with all the above spices and keep it for 1 hour.
Then take a wok/ pan and put the marinated chicken in it and cook it on a low flame till it's done.
Do not turn/stir the chicken. Let it get cooked in the water coming out from it.
When the chicken is tender and cooked, brush the other side with a little butter for giving it a glaze. 
Cook it for two minutes. Serve hot.

~ENJOY~

No comments:

Post a Comment