Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Breadizza! ( Bread Pizza)

The other day I was left with some yummy chilly chicken leftover from last night's dinner... It was almost time for my daughter to come from college and I was not ready with any snacks....I had only half an hour in hand.....so opened the refrigerator and Bingo.....The idea of "Bread pizza" came to my mind!! =) I was happy to see bell peppers and cheese in the fridge as well! :-D ....

So this is what I did:....
1st step....Take the bread slices and spread butter over it...let me tell you i have used brown bread and fat less butter
2nd step...Spread 2 tsp of chicken preparation (Any chicken pieces/Salami/chilly chicken, will do) on each bread along with some diced bell peppers (capsicum) and onions.
3rd step....I Added pure tomato sauce/ tomato puree on the top.
4th step....Finally I topped it off by adding some cheese (preferably mozzarella cheese) and put them into your microwave.
Now you can do it in convection mode of your microwave (ie Heat+Grilling)  or on automatic cooking or 3 minutes on high Heating (regular) and then grill for  5 min.
Serve it with a dash of chilly flakes and oregano.... 
The bread becomes crunchy!
Your quick Snack Is ready!
  ~ENJOY~



No comments:

Post a Comment