Friday, May 02, 2014

Watermelon Juice To Beat the Heat! let's Start!

I never really liked cooking….It’s been almost a year since I’ve posted anything on my blog. Everyone has ups and downs in life…& when I was going through some hardships…that’s when I realised that I don’t dislike cooking coz It’s my stress buster and also I cook with love and people whom I love like to eat what I make. So one fine day I realised, why don’t I start sharing with other people my cooking style/ skills (whichever) I’m a member of a foodie group on facebook and I post what I cook there….I was really happy to see that people loved my food & found my recipes easy to follow and I received a lot of comments that I should start my Food blog!....So VOILA!...So let’s add some Spice to life! My recipes will be very simple and easy for the people who want “EASY & QUICK BUT TASTY” food! …I’m sure this has happened with many of you…When we see many ingredients and complex procedures we abstain from cooking those dishes.We all love our mom’s cooking Don’t we? I’ll be bringing to you all food that our moms made for us and that we as moms can make for our kids…None of us are perfect & we all make mistakes now and then(even disasters) when it comes to cooking…But I will post about how we can turn such disastrous situations into our advantage. How we can alter our recipes and even re-use the same thing twice! We are all busy with our life’s but sometimes we just want good food on the table :) So stay tuned for my ideas!! Friends pl Read & follow my blog & let me know if you tried out the recipes here!
   
This is the best thing most natural thing to beat this Summer Heat! 
Cut the water melon into small pieces and remove as many seeds as possible. Put the pieces into the Juicer or Food processor(mixer). To enhance its taste a few drops of rose syrup and 1 sachet sugar fee/glass is added. Serve chilled with ice cubes! Enjoy!

                     






No comments:

Post a Comment