Sunday, May 25, 2014

Palak(Spinach) chicken


 Hi friends!!

Recently I posted about how to make Anda palak (spinach with egg). I had quite a lot of spinach curry/ spinach paste left over from that dish. So I thought why to waste a so much spinach! & decided to put it to good use...

This is what I did :

I took 500 gms of boneless chicken . Marinated it with hung curd salt and paprika powder for 1 hr. Took a pan added 2 tbsp of butter and fried these marinated chicken with few flakes of garlic chopped nicely. Cooked on slow flame till oil separates. Approximately about 30 mins.. Then added the leftover spinach paste and it's done. 


I didn't add further onion or ginger garlic paste as it already had enough when I prepared the egg spinach. While serving I added 2-3 tsp of fresh Dairy cream.


Its tastes great if eaten with naan, roti or paratha (Indian flattened bread)

                      ~Enjoy~





No comments:

Post a Comment